Streetz of San Andreas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Development as a gang banger.

Go down

Development as a gang banger. Empty Development as a gang banger.

Post by murder. Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:31 am

Development as a gang banger.

Introduction..
So in most of the new RP servers I see a lot of people who wanna start rping with gangs but they all do it wrong. They RP like they know everything (examples : They act like they know how to sell drugs, use a gun) but IMO you shouldn't do that I suggest newer people starting with trying to develop your character into a gang banger.

Start..
So first you have to look around the forums and find a gang you wanna RP with I will take Grove Street as example.
What you will have to do is go to Grove Street and RP that you life there. Walk around there, do some SOLO RP till you spot affiliated members of that gang once you spot them walk towards them and have a normal conversation if they are being hostile just walk off and don't act thought to them to gain their respect, you'll just get beaten or killed.
Let's just act like they aren't being hostile. You just walk around with them act normal, but don't start to talk about gangs, gang banging and guns they will think that you are a cop that is trying to get information out of them because why would a random person they just met talk about that. After you had a normal conversation with them just attempt to be around with them a lot and watch them do illegal stuff. Don't be like ''Can I also shoot? Do you have a gun for me? Wow! How do you get a gun?'' just be casual if you see them shoot guns just act like your scared and RP flinching and stuff. After maybe 3-7 days RP like you are used to seeing people be shot and stuff, they will eventually in those days give you a gun. After you received a gun RP going to the woods and try to teach your character how to shoot accurately. After a 2 days of RPing training on how to shoot your gun just RP that you are decent at shooting a gun not really good (Don't RP that you can head shot your targets every time you shoot). Okay you learned your character how to shoot BUT try to keep the shooting on the minimum brawl more then shooting, it isn't realistic to shoot every time you get into a argument. Fear the law. After some time the gang you are RPing with will let you come with them while they are doing attacks on other gangs, after some time you will be ragged.

The end. Give me some feedback!!!!
murder.
murder.

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum