Streetz of San Andreas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dealing With A Robbery

2 posters

Go down

Dealing With A Robbery Empty Dealing With A Robbery

Post by Ice Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:21 am

Dealing With A Robbery 5cscB9V

Dear Streetz of San Andreas players,
I noticed that most players are failing to elude from and react to being robbed in a roleplay manner. Therefore, I decided to show how any member of our community might respond or behave in a proper way to an armed robbery.

Initially, we have to understand the robber's purpose.

- The robber's character is supposed to intend to avoid any kind of serious damage that might turn the robbery into a big crime or murder.
- The robber would certainly desire to get what he or she wants by larceny and escape as fast as possible.
- This means that the robber will try to plunder you rapidly, and once the robber is done doing so, his or her character is supposed to definitely rush away so that the he or she would never get caught.

Then, before we start reacting, we have to plan to act in a realistic conduct.

- Relate the roleplay event that the robber starts with you to real life since it's what roleplay is all about.
- For example, if he suddenly appears to you with a gun while you're bouncing around in the gang's hood alone and it's late midnight, relate this to real life. What would you actually do?
- You're now a hood bouncer and the robber appeared out of nowhere, if you are not armed and he is, and he's just aiming at you, your character MUST act helpless. You wouldn't be able to resist or start a brawl with the robber in this case. This isn't an Marvel or DC movie, you are no super hero.

Thereafter, when you start roleplaying, you MUST roleplay fear or shock.

- Since all mankind would get irritated and horrified from fraudulent activities in real life, your character must do the same thing.
- For instance, indeed for me, I would pee my pants and comply with an angry motherfucker’s rush order who comes all in a sudden to me aiming a gun at me and shouting all over during a late midnight with the street being empty. Makes sense, eh?
- Here’s an incredibly flawless way to roleplay fear as the robber mentioned above suddenly shows up.
“ /me suddenly dreads as he perceives the man showing up and starts speaking in a tensioned and fearful manner reacting to the man’s unexpected and horrific appearance. “

In case that you really have the ability and the balls to resist, fire back.

- Attempt to distract the robber by any means, and as you succeed at doing so, you can in fact pull out a gun.
- Once both of you are fully armed, a duel can take place between the robber and you.
- Distracting the robber can be done simply by roleplaying something like this.
“ /me complies as he starts soothing the robber and gets down on his knees drawing his right hand slightly near his back pocket-sac taking out a gun. “
“ /do This would happen so rapidly and inconspicuously in no time. “

Avoid powergaming!

- Always keep in mind that you are never allowed to force the robber to roleplay something unreal or impossible, and he’s not allowed to do the same thing.
- Both of you must roleplay things of one accord over “ /do “.
- This means that every single action that has an impact on both of your characters you and the robber do must be agreed over “ /do “.
- For example, the following is properly roleplayed.
Robber: “ /me approaches the man and clutches him from the back attempting to drive him helpless by making his muscles go fatigue. “
Robber: “ /do Do I succeed at doing so? “
You: “ /do Yes, you would succeed. “
OR
“ /do No, [PROVIDE A REASON] “

Eventually, deathmatching & non-RP actions are prohibited and must never be committed by both the robber and the person being robbed.

- If a group of armed men approach you alone, and you’re disarmed, you MUST comply with their demands; otherwise, this will be a non-RP action committed by you simply because your character is supposed to have a defenseless status.
- Many players believe that if the person being robbed complies with all the robber’s orders, no matter how degrading they are, and the robber fires out a bullet from his gun and kills the person being robbed, it is said to be deathmatching, since it’s vividly killing without any roleplay reason.

The guide is intended to be sort of short for newcomers to be engaged in reading it. I'm really grateful that you've read this short guide, and I hope that roleplay rate improvement thrives really soon.

Ice
Ice
Ice
Community Owner
Community Owner

https://sosa-rpg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Dealing With A Robbery Empty Re: Dealing With A Robbery

Post by murder. Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:32 am

Good stuff Ice afro
murder.
murder.